Multisensory Learning Workshop
Multisensory Learning: Accommodating Each Child's Best Ways of Processing Information
This workshop by Dr. Erica Warren presents a 40-minute zoom presentation. You will have access to the course for 365 days.
The workshop covers:
- Definition of multisensory learning and teaching
- Discussion about the 12 Ways of Learning
- Rhythmic Melodic
- Assessing or evaluating a student's best ways of learning
- Addressing unique learning profiles
- Instruction suggestions
- Assignment ideas
- Accommodating all learners
CLICK HERE to review all of Dr. Warren's workshops and courses.
We Also Recommend
Create a Successful Learning Specialist Practice | Good Sensory
Spelling Instruction| Remedial Approach | Good Sensory Learning