A Visual Processing Workshop
Strong visual processing skills are vital for learners of all ages. This workshop, conducted by Dr. Erica Warren, reviews the definition of visual processing, offers an explanation of how it functions in the brain, reviews the eleven different types of visual processing, introduces materials that can be used to exercise this skill, and discusses how one can assess or evaluate visual processing at large.
Outline of the Workshop
- What is visual processing?
- How does visual processing happen in the brain?
- The 11 types of visual processing
- Discrimination and Directionality
- Memory and Visualization
- Form Constancy
- Tests that can be used to measure visual processing
CLICK HERE to view all Dr. Warren workshops and courses.
We Also Recommend
Create a Successful Learning Specialist Practice | Good Sensory
Spelling Instruction| Remedial Approach | Good Sensory Learning