Parents as well as individuals with learning difficulties can schedule phone or Skype consultations.
These sessions include advice with:
- Optimal ways of learning
- Compensatory learning strategies
- Organizational and time management strategies
- Academic or vocational goals
- Advocacy skills
- Assistive technology and software recommendations
- Motivational strategies
- Reasonable accommodations
- Educational and remedial tools recommendations
- Visualization coaching
If you chose a consultation with Dr. Warren, you will also be asked to fill out some background information as well as complete a learning profile by all involved family members. This information as well as any other pertinent information can be mailed to Dr. Warren prior to the appointment. This appointment is up to 1 hour in length and costs $200.00.
Please note that sessions do not qualify for the 5% or 10% discount.