Planning, Time Management & Organization for Success
* The new 2018 Planning Time Management and Organization for Success publication has been merged with Dr. Warren's Ultimate, Mindful and Editable Planner/Agenda.
This 168 page, digital download bundle offers quick and easy approaches/handouts to mastering executive functioning skills for students. The areas of focus are planning out assignments, discovering one's best organizational approach, study strategies, memory strategies, test prep, breaking down long-term assignments, behavior modification materials, calendars, agendas, developing active learning, writing strategies, reading strategies, and math assistance and more.
Materials range from Elementary through high school and college.
Planning, time management, and organization are all critical executive functioning skills for students to master. Executive functioning is a cognitive process that is responsible for:
- Paying attention.
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing.
- Starting tasks and staying focused to completion.
- Understanding different points of view.
- Regulating emotions.
- Self-monitoring (keeping track of what you're doing)
Executive functioning is not fully developed until the age of about 20 and helping students that struggle in this area is often a challenge. This 168 page, digital download bundle presents strategies and methods that help to guide, structure, and support students. Materials and handouts assist with
- the recording of homework assignments
- checklists and to-do lists
- planning for long-term assignments
- writing organizers and strategies
- reading strategies
- math computations
- memory strategies
- note taking
- test taking
- memory strategies
- mindful agendas
Included in this bundle is Dr. Warren's Editable PowerPoint document called the Ultimate, Mindful and Editable Planner/Agenda that will allow you to make changes to the many templates.
Each purchase is a single license, for a single teacher. If additional teachers wish to use the product, please purchase additional copies. Thank you!
We Also Recommend
GSL Reading Assessment: Orton Gillingham/Phonics Based Download
Categorizing, Paragraph Building and Transitional Words Activities Download