Go Dyslexia at Good Sensory Learning
GO DYSLEXIA @ GOOD SENSORY LEARNING MISSION & RESOURCES:
All of Dr Warren's resources are now available in one place!! Go Dyslexia's new home is at Good Sensory Learning.
Navigating the internet can be tricky and finding the best tools, methods, professionals and resources for individuals with dyslexia can be frustrating and time-consuming. The mission of Go Dyslexia which is now housed at Good Sensory Learning is to empower those with dyslexia as well as those that live and work with these extraordinary learners. Now, therapists, teachers, parents, and students can get advice, strategies, material suggestions and more. We offer:
- Free support for dyslexia:
- assistive technology for dyslexia
- audiobooks for dyslexia
- camps for dyslexia
- colleges for dyslexia
- dyslexia advise
- dyslexia and homework help
- free dyslexia guides
- free dyslexia resources
- free dyslexia screener
- homeschooling with dyslexia
- reasonable accommodations for dyslexia
- organizations serving dyslexia
- schools for dyslexia
- technology for dyslexia
- 25 sample activities for dyslexia remediation
- Free Video Podcasts that feature discussions with leading dyslexia experts.
- Free Video Blogs or Vlogs that present learning strategies, assistive technology reviews/demonstrations, and early literacy assistance.
What’s more, we are open to suggestions. Tell us about a new product, method or webpage that you would like us to review. Suggest a dyslexia expert that you would like us to interview. Do you have ideas that would improve this site? Let us know!