Following Directions Activities Bundle | Good Sensory Learning
Executive Functioning Cognitive Remedial Bundle | Good Sensory
Teaching Visualization for Learning Bundle | Good Sensory Learning
Primary School Development of Foundations | Good Sensory Learning
Mindful Activity Cards for EQ and Memory | Good Sensory Learning
What are the Benefits to Purchasing Bundles?
There are a number of benefits to buying bundles at Good Sensory Learning.
- Bundles are often created to help practitioners, teachers and parents find the tools for a specific area of difficulty. For example, we offer a bundle of dyslexia resources, memory activities, and visualization publications to name a few.
- Bundles can address publications that offer a series that gets increasingly more difficult such as our following directions series and our reversing reversals series.
- Bundles offer academic enrichment such as math, and higher order language.
- Bundles can address a specific type of tool such as assessments and speech and language.
- Bundles offer a discounted price and customers can get added discounts with coupons codes and promotions.
Are Bundles Mutually Exclusive?
Many of the bundles share the same products, so it is important to make note of the individual publications when purchasing more than one bundle. If you are interested in multiple bundles and they share some common products, reach out to us and we can supplement other publications at no cost. Just email Dr. Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org.