Navigating Good Sensory Learning for Parents
We love to make learning fun and memorable at Good Sensory Learning, and we offer a number of tools, resources, and publications that can help you help your children. All our products are available as digital downloads. This way our catalogue is affordable and you don't have to worry about shipping costs or travel time. You can print the game resources (card games and board games) and our workbook activities and many lessons can be printed or completed on a tablet, iPad or computer.
Instructions for Completing Our Digital Workbooks on a Computing Device
What's the Fastest Way to Find What I Need?
The quickest way to find the needed resources is to do a search on our site. At the top of each page is a search box. Some sample search topics might be:
- working memory
- dyslexia help
- math games
- processing speed
- 3rd grade
- language arts
- social emotional
What Are the Different Resources at Good Sensory Learning?
1) Multisensory Lessons If your child is struggling with learning academic content, we offer fun and memorable lessons and strategies as well as games that teach and reinforce new knowledge. CLICK HERE to see a collection of all our lessons. A few of the many titles include:
- Working Memory Workshop
- Dyslexia: Problems and Solutions
- Strategies for Strengthening Executive Functioning Skills
- Multisensory Learning: Accommodating Each Child's Best Ways of Processing Information
- Visualization: The Secret Weapon to Learning
- A Visualization Workshop
- An Auditory Processing Workshop
5) Personalized suggestions If you are unsure of what your child needs, feel free to email Dr. Warren with a description of the students academic difficulties. Be as detailed as possible, and Dr. Warren will reply with some suggestions at no cost. You can also schedule a Zoom consultation with Dr. Warren for a fee and she will work with you and your child via online or in-person sessions. You can reach Dr. Warren here: