Episode 13: How to Motivate Student to Do Their Homework
Below you can view or listen to Episode 13 of The Personal Brain Trainer Podcast.
How to Motivate Student to Do Their Homework
Watch Video: Click Image Below
- Bullet Map Academy: https://bulletmapacademy.com/
- Executive Functioning Resources: https://bit.ly/35hfbQB
- Executive Functioning and Study Skills Course: https://bit.ly/3rMYbcJ
- Curriculum for Excellence: https://bit.ly/3IIBfC9
- Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication website: https://amzn.to/35k6NzT
- Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication video: https://youtu.be/l7TONauJGfc
- Bounce By Matthew Syed: https://amzn.to/3nZDrNP
- Carol Dweck’s Mindset: https://amzn.to/3AzbmSw
- Getting Things Done for Teens, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Mindset Carol Dweck, Positively Teenage 4 Books Collection Set: https://amzn.to/3KEfoxw
Brought to you by:
- Good Sensory Learning http://www.goodsensorylearning.com
- Learning Specialist Courses http://www.learningspecialistcourses
- Bullet Map Academy http://www.bulletmapacademy.com
- Dyslexia at Work: www.dyslexiawork.com
Full Transcript for Episode 13
Welcome to the Personal Brain Trainer Podcast.
I'm Dr. Erica Warren and I'm Darius Namdaran and we're your hosts. Join us on an adventure to translate the scientific jargon and brain research into simple metaphors and stories for everyday life. We explore executive functions and learning strategies that help turbocharge the mind. Come learn how to steer around the invisible barriers so that you can achieve your goals. This podcast is ideal for parents, educators, and learners of all ages.
This podcast is brought to you by Bullet Map Academy. We have free dyslexia screener app called dyslexia quiz. It's a fun, engaging and interactive app. Try it now. Just search for dyslexia quiz on the app store and see how your score differs from your friends and family.
This podcast is brought to you by www.goodsensorylearning.com where you can find educational and occupational therapy lessons and remedial materials that bring delight to learning.
Finally, you can find Dr Warren's many courses at www.learningspecialistcourses.com . Come check out our newest course on developing executive functions and study strategies.