Color-Coded Handwriting Activities - Writing Activities
What is Color-Coded Handwriting?
Color-Coded Handwriting offers a multisensory, scaffolded approach to letter and word formation. This publication assists students in the conceptualization and practice of letter and word placement as well as sizing when writing.
This publication comes with small, medium, and large templates, a two-column option for spelling lessons, boxed paper for letter-size and spacing between words, as well as a game-like activity.
Dysgraphia and Dyslexia Help
Many students with dysgraphia and dyslexia struggle with:
- difficulties with fine motor skill
- deficits in visual processing
- problems forming letters or numbers by hand
- slow, labored, and inconsistent handwriting
- problems discriminating between upper and lower case letters
We Also Recommend
Show Don't Tell Descriptive Writing Game | Good Sensory Learning
Categorizing Paragraph Building Activities | Improve Writing Structure