How to Write the College Essay | Good Sensory Learning
Teachers, parents, counselors and even students can learn the steps to creating an outstanding college essay. This is a comprehensive seven-session workshop that can be used by teachers, learning specialists, parents or educational consultants.
The Main Topics in this Publication:
- Writing the College Essay Workshop Outline
- Finding the Right College
- What College Counselors Want to See in Your Admissions Essay
- A Personal Interview - Searching for Your Topic
- Defining Your Strategy and Tone
- Writing the Catchy Opener and the Introduction
- Editing the Opening Paragraph and Begining the Body
- Editing the Body and Selecting the Closing Approach
- Writing the Conclusion
- First Draft Checklist
- The Final Checklist
- Discussion topics
Each purchase is a single license, for a single teacher. If additional teachers wish to use the product, please purchase additional copies. Thank you!