This week I wanted to tell you about my online store, Good Sensory Learning. I’m Dr. Erica Warren, and I established this site so I could share all the materials that I have created over the last 20+ years as a learning specialist and educational therapist. When I first began my private practice, Learning to Learn, I had great difficulty finding fun and multisensory materials for my students that were effective and engaging.
So back in 2005, I made it my mission to design and distribute high-end, remedial products as well as memorable, motivating lessons that bring delight to learning. If you would like to try a free sampling of my activities, CLICK HERE.
How Are the Products Organized at Good Sensory Learning?
You can download my Free Printable Catalog or you can browse the site using the grey “search all products” bar in the top right of any page with keywords such as dyslexia, working memory, and executive functioning. What’s more, drop down menus in the red banner allow you to shop by grade, subject, need, or discounts. If you select more, you can learn about my teacher training, courses, consultations, purchase orders, and my expertise. A variety of quick links are presented at the bottom of the page, and I’m always just an email away. If you would like product advice, send me an email with a list of student difficulties or lesson topics, and I’ll reply with suggestions.
Why Do I Sell Digital Downloads?
- Digital downloads are available to my customers immediately via email. This is very convenient for my customers in countries like Africa, Asia, Europe and Australia.
- Digital downloads enable me to keep prices low (no shipping or printing) so teachers and specialists can afford my products.
- Materials can be printed over and over again for your students year after year. Please note that a single purchase offers a license for a single teacher.
- Digital downloads are easy to store, and they don’t gather dust.
- Many of my materials can be made interactive on a computer or tablet for one-to-one or online sessions. Here is a free video that shows you how you can do this: https://youtu.be/yRvozyE-BpU
- Digital downloads enable me to make updates and additions to products - if needed. Occasionally, a customer will find a typo or make a great suggestion. I greatly appreciate this feedback, and I’m always happy to offer store coupons for your time and communication.
- You can print each activity or game as needed. I love to place key activities in dry erase pockets, so I can use them over and over again. I also place my games in binders with the use of page protectors. This is great for storage and protection.
What If I Don't Want to Download and Print Materials:
If you would prefer, many of my materials can be completed on a computer or during online sessions using Zoom. If this is a better option for you, come to my other website: www.learningspecialistcourses.com. Here you can find both courses and online materials!
Are There Ways To Save?
- If you would like to stay abreast of the latest promotions, coupons, and publications, you can join my once a month newsletter: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/69400. You can even become an affiliate and earn 15% commission on all sales that come through your links.
- If you buy multiple licenses, you can get a discount.
- When purchasing items on my site, don’t forget that if you spend over $50.00, you can get 5% off your order by using coupon code: SAVE5. Better yet, you can get 30% off of $100.00 or more with coupon code SAVE10.
- Simply ask me. If there is an item you can not afford, drop me a line and let me know. I'll try to help!
I’m always here to help! Reach out anytime @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Blog: https: //goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
YouTube Channel: https: //www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
GSL Blog: https: //goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
Courses: http: //www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
Newsletter Sign up: https: //app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000