Using Beach Balls For Comprehension, Math and More
Posted by Erica Warren on
I just love to use balls for teaching students. It's a great way to accommodate and engage your kinesthetic and tactile learners, and it always brings the fun factor into your lesson! I often purchase beach balls at the dollar store and use permanent markers to write down different, reading, writing, grammar, and math concepts.
How Do I Use Beach Balls?
Here are a few things that I use balls for:
- parts of speech
- touch math
- vowel combinations
- types of sentences
- writing prompts
If you use balls for other lessons, please share your ideas.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000