I just love to use balls for teaching students. It's a great way to accommodate and engage your kinesthetic and tactile learners, and it always brings the fun factor into your lesson! I often purchase beach balls at the dollar store and use permanent markers to write down different, reading, writing, grammar, and math concepts.
How Do I Use Beach Balls?
Here are a few things that I use balls for:
- parts of speech
- touch math
- vowel combinations
- types of sentences
- writing prompts
If you use balls for other lessons, please share your ideas.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000