Best Free Dyslexia Test Help and Treatment Options
Posted by Erica Warren on
Finding the best dyslexia test, dyslexia help, and dyslexia treatment can be challenging to locate and finance. I, too, had problems uncovering dyslexia resources when I first opened my practice 20 years ago. So, over ten years ago, to help parents, teachers, and therapists with this process, I created my site, Good Sensory Learning.
This summer, I committed to redoing and upgrading the content, and the new site is up and running. At Dyslexia Materials you can now find all of the following FREE content:Cheers, Erica
- a dyslexia test or screener
- homework help
- schools for dyslexia
- colleges for dyslexia
- organizations serving dyslexia
- dyslexia manuals
- videos about dyslexia
- Cognitive Remedial
- Executive Functioning and Memory
- Language Arts
- Discounted Bundles
- Other Programs that I Love
I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the site, and I'm open to adding additional content upon request. You can reach out directly to ask for blog posts, products, or advice. You can email me at email@example.com.
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000