Did you know that discovering a student's best ways of learning can help define the best teaching methodologies? So often, however, we expect all students to learn the same way. It is this mentality that results in those that learn differently feeling inadequate, lonely, and disabled. Let me share with you an approach that honors and accommodates learning diversity!
What is the Eclectic Learning Approach?
The Eclectic Teaching Approach is for Students of All Ages:
What the New York Times Reports About Accommodating Diverse Learners
One great inventory to consider for this purpose, is the Eclectic Learning Profile. Come check it out: http://goodsensorylearning.com/eclectic-learning-profile.html
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000