I just love these dry erase pockets. Students enjoy working on activities when they are able to use colorful dry erase markers!
You can save a ton of time and money by not having to copy handouts. Personally, I personally got 25 pockets. They were quickly filled with worksheets, large graph paper, and more. They are perfect for doing activities with clocks, tracing letters, fractions, and graphing to name a few.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000