Helping student's to understand main ideas and details is a critical step in any elementary, language arts curriculum, because it is a necessary skill for reading and writing.
What can I do to Develop this Skill?
There is a really fun activity that can help students learn these concepts. Hey, What's the Big Idea is a product that has turned instruction and practice into a game. What's more, this fast paced activity can also help to improve processing speed, language processing, organization skills and categorizational skills! Click Here or on the image above to learn more about this game.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000