Strategies for Struggling Learners:
In March of 2017, I finally put my fraction ideas and materials together and created 31 PowerPoint slides as well as a 25-page adjoining document with interactive activities. I got a number of my students involved in the project, and I must say that I’m quite proud of the finished product. This new publication is available at Good Sensory Learning and it is titled Fractions are Fun: Animated PP Lesson and PDF Activities.
A Free Video Demonstration:
As a fun promotion, I turned the first half of the Power Presentation into a video for my audience. This provides a comprehensive glimpse of the publication, but I also hope that it will inspire teachers and students to have fun making the characters come alive when the lessons are presented in class.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
· Blog: https://learningspecialistmaterials.blogspot.com/
· YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
· Podcast: https://godyslexia.com/
· Store: http://www.Goodsensorylearning.com/
· Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
· Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/69400