Teachers are always trying to reach more learners and improve retention. One of the best ways to do this is to employ a variety of teaching methods. This involves integrating the 12 ways of learning into instruction.
Here is an infographic that reviews the 12 ways of learning and provides some statistics on how learning improves when teachers implement multisensory instruction.
How Can I Learn Multisensory Teaching?
Here is a direct link to:
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- Executive Function Podcast: https://goodsensorylearning.com/pages/the-personal-brain-trainer-podcast-with-dr-erica-warren
- Store: http://www.Goodsensorylearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Assessments: www.mymemorymentor.com
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000