Over the years, I have scoured the internet for great, online games. I am a learning specialist, and if I can get my students involved in activities that benefit cognition and learning, then they can expand their potential and also find joy in the process.
Online Games that Benefit the Brain
I have each of the games described and linked on the website for my private practice. In addition, the games are categorized under the following headings, so that it is easy to find the needed resources: cognitive, general education, writing and language, social studies, science, spelling, reading, digital story telling, math, grammar, typing, social skills, and sequencing.
So, I wanted to share this link with other teachers and families: CLICK HERE
Other Games That Benefit the Brain
I hope you find it useful. I would love to hear your thoughts! Also, if you have any other sites that you like, let me know and I will be happy to place them on the page.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000