I wanted to share a free copy of my new favorite reading remediation activity that is one of the many games in my new publication - Reading Board Games: Making All Phonic & Orton Gillingham Based Reading Programs Multisensory and Fabulously Fun.
|Puppy Party Game Board|
Here is What People are Saying!
Puppy Party is one of many games in my publication Reading Board Games. Here are some testimonials:
- These games are great. They cover a lot of phonics skills that kids need to practice in a fun way. The graphics are very impressive.
- Great resource to practice Orton Gillingham concepts taught in class. My students love puppy party!
- This is a great tool to use with my struggling readers. So great when they feel they are playing, and I know they are learning at the same time!
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000