Building Core Skills: Quantitative and Spatial Puzzles Free Samples
Posted by Erica Warren on
Strengthening math skills often requires students to develop quantitative reasoning and spatial skills. Finding activities that build these cognitive processing abilities and are also fun and engaging is tough.
The trick is to motivate students with creative, yet manageable activities that strengthen core cognitive skills. Come get some free samples that develop these crucial skills.
The activities can be used for remedial purposes, morning warm-ups, and math centers too! Download them by clicking HERE. You can also learn about Dr. Warren's other visual processing activities. CLICK HERE to learn more.
If you would like to learn more about visual processing at large. CLICK HERE to read my blog on this topic.
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000