The Best Educational Materials for Struggling Students | Good Sensory Learning
Posted by Erica Warren on
Parents, teachers, learning specialists, educational therapists, home schoolers and tutors are often searching for the best and most empowering educational materials. Finding engaging content is key, but if the lessons and materials can also nurture joy and a love for learning, students can quickly work through areas of difficulty, develop a strong work ethic, uncover inner resilience, and step into their best academic selves. This was the mission I established when I developed Good Sensory Learning.
I’m Dr. Erica Warren, and I created Good Sensory Learning to share the materials that I have designed and tested over the past 20+ years as an educational therapist and learning specialist.
When I first opened my private practice, Learning to Learn in Ossining, NY, I had great difficulty finding fun, engaging and multisensory materials to use with my students. So back in 2005, I began designing and distributing high-end, remedial products as well as memorable lessons that bring delight to learning.
How Can I Find Products at Good Sensory Learning?
Download my Free Printable Catalog or browse the site. The search option, in the top right of any page, enables you to type in your own search query such as working memory, place value, or dyslexia. Also, you can shop by grade, subject, need, or discounts by selecting the drop down menus. My teacher training courses, consultations, purchase orders, and my expertise are other pages that you can access by selecting "more" on the top menu bar. Other quick links are offered at the bottom of all pages, and you can always send me a personal email for product advice. I’m always happy to respond with suggestions.
- make my products immediately accessible via email.
- keep prices low so teachers, parents and specialists can afford the needed products.
- can be printed as needed and over and over again for your students year after year.
- are easy to store and take up little to no space.
- can be made interactive on a computer or tablet. Here are two free tutorials: https://youtu.be/yRvozyE-BpU & https://learningspecialistmaterials.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-new-quick-way-to-draw-on-pdf-and.html
- allow updates and additions to products - if needed.
- enable you to print each activity or game as needed.
- Spent $50.00+, and get 5% off orders with coupon code: SAVE5.
- Spend100.00+, and get 10% off orders with coupon code SAVE10.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://learningspecialistmaterials.blogspot.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Dyslexia Materials, educational materials, educational therapy materials, executive functioning materials, homeschooling materials