What if you could teach struggling students the vowel combinations or vowel teams by having them complete fun coloring activities, searches, and mazes? In addition, what if embedded memory strategies could help to make the concepts stick?
Vowel combinations or vowel teams are some of the most difficult reading concepts for young readers to master, and my publication, Vowel Combinations Made Easy is a great OG or phonics base addition to your bag of teaching tricks. Would you like to download a free sampling of activities? Click here to access this freebie.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000