Phoneme Bundle Assessment | Good Sensory Learning
Phoneme Bundle: Assessment and Reading Games was created as a tool to help parents and professionals evaluate student needs and then teach the many sounds (phonemes) and symbols (graphemes) that make up our language. Through the use of fun, engaging and multisensory activities, learners can find the joy in learning while mastering the foundational coding system for reading. All the publications offered in this bundle present supplemental and complementary materials that were designed to enhance any phonics based or Orton-Gillingham based reading program. This publication includes:
- The Good Sensory Learning Reading Assessment - A comprehensive evaluation that defines the strengths and weaknesses of each reader so that instruction can be tailored to meet the needs of each learner.
- Reading Games -19 card and board games that reviews the six syllables and syllabication.
- Reading Games 2 - 10 printable games on blending and spelling.
- Reading Games Primary - 8 new games that review syllables, beginning sounds, middle sounds, ending sounds, blends, and sight words), and Reading Board Games.
- Reading Board Games - 7 reproducible board games that cover the six syllable types) at a discounted bundle rate.
- Vowel Combinations Made Easy - This is an innovative and multisensory approach to learning vowel combinations or vowel team sounds. Cartoon-like images, entertaining activities, and games will engage students and make the process memorable and fun.
To view a list and description of each publication, select the title below:
- The Good Sensory Learning Reading Assessment
- Reading Games Primary
- Reading Games
- Reading Board Games
- Reading Games 2
- Vowel Combinations Made Easy
Each purchase is a single license, for a single teacher. If additional teachers wish to use the product, please purchase additional copies. Thank you!
We Also Recommend
Following Directions Activities Bundle | Good Sensory Learning