Sir Kenneth Robinson was an extraordinary man who inspired educators around the globe with his ideas for educational reform. He uses the following analogy in a recent Ted Talk entitled: How to Escape Education's Death Valley.
To view the whole video, click on the link below.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000