Text to Voice - A Bookshare Demonstration and Discussion
Posted by Erica Warren on
This blog shares my video podcast for my Go Dyslexia Podcast! CEO of BioTeam, Stan Gloss joins me in an online demonstration of Bookshare's audiobooks.
Our discussion reviews:
- The many benefits of Bookshare for struggling readers of all ages.
- How to qualify for a membership.
- How to sign up.
- How to use Bookshare once your membership is active.
- Our favorite app to use with Bookshare - Voice Dream Reader.
Here is a copy of our vlog.
Be sure to come on over to see all the free video podcasts and video blogs and subscribe to Dr. Warren's free YouTube channel.
Dr. Warren also has a new podcast called The Personal Brain Trainer Podcast: Embodying Executive Functioning. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000