Learning about the angles has never been easier. Would you like a PowerPoint presentation that teaches your students all about angles?
What is the Downloadable PowerPoint Presentation: Why Should be Learn about Angles?
Why We Should Learn about Angles is a PowerPoint that illustrates to students the great importance of the many angles in our world. It teaches students about acute, obtuse, and right angles using both visual and auditory memory strategies in a comic book like manner. Then, students get to practice these new concepts by uncovering the angles we can make with our bodies. Furthermore, complementary and supplementary angles are reviewed using additional fun and memorable strategies. The PowerPoint finishes with a classroom activity! It's a memorable and enjoyable lesson students will want to see over and over again.
Would You Like to Learn About My Other Math Lessons?
Click on the image below to learn more.
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator, and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses.
- Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- GSL Blog: https://goodsensorylearning.com/blogs/news
- Stores: www.GoodSensoryLearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/694000